Paleo Broccoli & Bacon Salad
Yield 4 -6 servings
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1.5 cups of rainbow carrots, julienned or shredded
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
- 1 TBS mustard
- 6 slices, bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, and raisins.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk mayo, mustard, salt, & pepper until well combined.
- Fold mayo mixture into vegetables until they are well coated. Gently fold in bacon pieces and add additional salt & pepper if needed.
- Keep refrigerated for 3-4 days.
Recipe by Food and Sunshine at http://www.foodandsunshine.com/paleo-broccoli-bacon-salad/