Pomegranate Chicken Salad
Yield 4 servings
Light and refreshing this paleo chicken salad comes together in minutes and is even better the next day.
- 2 cups shredded chicken (leftovers or fresh)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup mayo, homemade or Primal Kitchen
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine chicken, broccoli, onion, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add mayo and apple cider vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Recipe by Food and Sunshine at http://www.foodandsunshine.com/paleo-pomegranate-chicken-salad-gf-df/