One of the most amazing parts of this autoimmune journey has been the support, connections, and friendships that I’ve made in the Paleo AIP community. A few months ago Eileen from Phoenix Helix asked me to contribute some recipes to the upcoming The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook. How could I not say – yes! yes! yes! I love the idea of a collaborative cookbook and I love my Instant Pot even more.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support is appreciated!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook Details
- Over 140 Recipes in the following categories: broths, sauces, condiments, vegetables, poultry, meat, seafood, offal, desserts, & more.
- It’s an e-cookbook so you can purchase it from anywhere in the world.
- The book was created by the AIP community for the AIP community. A collection of recipes from 37 bloggers, compiled by Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix.
- Written specifically for the Instant Pot.
- Every recipe with the exception of coconut yogurt uses the pressure cooker function.
- Every recipe in the first 8 sections of the cookbook are AIP elimination phase friendly. The extra’s section includes 3 reintroduction recipes that are clearly labelled.
- Over half the recipes can be adapted for various protocols (Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and Coconut-Free Diets).
- And it’s only $17.95!!!
Buy your copy here!