One of the most amazing parts of this autoimmune journey has been the support, connections, and friendships that I’ve made in the Paleo AIP community. A few months ago Eileen from Phoenix Helix asked me to contribute some recipes to the upcoming The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook. How could I not say – yes! yes! yes! I love the idea of a collaborative cookbook and I love my Instant Pot even more.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support is appreciated!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook Details
- Over 140 Recipes in the following categories: broths, sauces, condiments, vegetables, poultry, meat, seafood, offal, desserts, & more.
- It’s an e-cookbook so you can purchase it from anywhere in the world.
- The book was created by the AIP community for the AIP community. A collection of recipes from 37 bloggers, compiled by Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix.
- Written specifically for the Instant Pot.
- Every recipe with the exception of coconut yogurt uses the pressure cooker function.
- Every recipe in the first 8 sections of the cookbook are AIP elimination phase friendly. The extra’s section includes 3 reintroduction recipes that are clearly labelled.
- Over half the recipes can be adapted for various protocols (Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and Coconut-Free Diets).
- And it’s only $17.95!!!
Buy your copy here!
I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final draft of the book. The recipes are incredibly creative and the photos are gorgeous. It’s one of those e-books that you will definitely want to have printed – it’s that good! I flipped through and started making a list of all the recipes I wanted to try – before I knew it I had half the book jotted down. I could only pick one to share with you, so today I’m bringing you a sneak peak from Andrea Wycoff of Forest and Fauna – Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy. You can find the recipe below!
I’m super excited to have contributed 5 recipes to the book, including a brand new book exclusive – Pineapple & Mango Chicken Thighs! They are a tropical delight and perfect over cauliflower rice.
Still need an Instant Pot? Amazon will have one at your door in a few days!
What is a book launch without giveaways? Here’s the details.
- If you click through to the sales page and scroll to the bottom you can enter to win one of 10 copies of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook.
- I will also be giving away a $25 Amazon Giftcard to 1 person who purchases the book through my link before October 15th. Winner will be notified via Email.
Sneak Peak Recipe: Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy
Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy
Yield 6 -8
- In a bowl mix together ground beef, pork, 3 tablespoons minced parsley, dried onion, sage, mace, and salt. Once thoroughly mixed, form into meatballs about 1-inch in diameter.
- Place mushrooms, onion, broth/coconut milk/water, and coconut aminos into the Instant Pot. Add the meatballs.
- Close and lock the lid. Press the MEAT/STEW button and set cooking time to 35 minutes. Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- Using a slotted spoon gently remove the meatballs and transfer to a serving platter.
- Using an immersion blender or a high speed blender, puree the cooked mushrooms, onions, and broth into a nice creamy gravy. If the gravy is too thick, add a little more bone broth/coconut milk/water until the right consistency is reached.
- Pour gravy over meatballs and garnish with remaining tablespoon of minced parsley. This dish makes a wonderful appetizer as is, or main course when served over spaghetti squash, cauliflower rice, sautéed veggies, or warm zucchini noodles.
Substitute a 1/4 cup red wine or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar/balsamic vinegar for the coconut aminos, if needed.
Courses Instant Pot, AIP
Buy your copy here!
Your purchase will enter you to win a $25 Amazon Giftcard!