One of the most amazing parts of this autoimmune journey has been the support, connections, and friendships that I’ve made in the Paleo AIP community. A few months ago Eileen from Phoenix Helix asked me to contribute some recipes to the upcoming The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook. How could I not say – yes! yes! yes! I love the idea of a collaborative cookbook and I love my Instant Pot even more.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support is appreciated!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook Details
- Over 140 Recipes in the following categories: broths, sauces, condiments, vegetables, poultry, meat, seafood, offal, desserts, & more.
- It’s an e-cookbook so you can purchase it from anywhere in the world.
- The book was created by the AIP community for the AIP community. A collection of recipes from 37 bloggers, compiled by Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix.
- Written specifically for the Instant Pot.
- Every recipe with the exception of coconut yogurt uses the pressure cooker function.
- Every recipe in the first 8 sections of the cookbook are AIP elimination phase friendly. The extra’s section includes 3 reintroduction recipes that are clearly labelled.
- Over half the recipes can be adapted for various protocols (Low-FODMAP, GAPS/SCD, and Coconut-Free Diets).
- And it’s only $17.95!!!
Buy your copy here!
I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final draft of the book. The recipes are incredibly creative and the photos are gorgeous. It’s one of those e-books that you will definitely want to have printed – it’s that good! I flipped through and started making a list of all the recipes I wanted to try – before I knew it I had half the book jotted down. I could only pick one to share with you, so today I’m bringing you a sneak peak from Andrea Wycoff of Forest and Fauna – Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy. You can find the recipe below!
I’m super excited to have contributed 5 recipes to the book, including a brand new book exclusive – Pineapple & Mango Chicken Thighs! They are a tropical delight and perfect over cauliflower rice.
Still need an Instant Pot? Amazon will have one at your door in a few days!
What is a book launch without giveaways? Here’s the details.
- If you click through to the sales page and scroll to the bottom you can enter to win one of 10 copies of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook.
- I will also be giving away a $25 Amazon Giftcard to 1 person who purchases the book through my link before October 15th. Winner will be notified via Email.
Sneak Peak Recipe: Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy
- In a bowl mix together ground beef, pork, 3 tablespoons minced parsley, dried onion, sage, mace, and salt. Once thoroughly mixed, form into meatballs about 1-inch in diameter.
- Place mushrooms, onion, broth/coconut milk/water, and coconut aminos into the Instant Pot. Add the meatballs.
- Close and lock the lid. Press the MEAT/STEW button and set cooking time to 35 minutes. Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- Using a slotted spoon gently remove the meatballs and transfer to a serving platter.
- Using an immersion blender or a high speed blender, puree the cooked mushrooms, onions, and broth into a nice creamy gravy. If the gravy is too thick, add a little more bone broth/coconut milk/water until the right consistency is reached.
- Pour gravy over meatballs and garnish with remaining tablespoon of minced parsley. This dish makes a wonderful appetizer as is, or main course when served over spaghetti squash, cauliflower rice, sautéed veggies, or warm zucchini noodles.
Buy your copy here!
Your purchase will enter you to win a $25 Amazon Giftcard!